Support K9 Dogs & Units in Saginaw Valley Area
The SVPCA provides assistance by covering the costs for the dog, training, medical expenses, dog food, equipment, car inserts, carriers, leads, harnesses, heat alarms and other costs related to the K9 unit. We also provide funds to care for the K9 after retirement, including medical expenses, dog food and burial expenses. The SVPCA does not cover wages, overtime or benefits. Those are costs that departments are already undertaking.
Please be sure to take a minute to visit our Corporate sponsors. Having the support of businesses in the areas these K9 units cover is a tremendous blessing. It is with their support that we continue to fund K9 units in Saginaw County and we can't thank them enough. Special thanks to Wysong and Canidae for their sponsorships of both Saginaw Police K9 Units and the Bridgeport Police K9 unit. Please find them online by clicking their logo.
The Saginaw Valley Police Canine Association is funded by private and corporate donations, grants and various fundraising events. All donations are tax-deductible under the Saginaw Community Foundation’s 501(c)3 status. The SVPCA is currently set up as a pass-through fund via the Saginaw Community Foundation.
- Alger Fall Fest (September 27, 2014 12:00 pm)
- Bruckelaufe: "The Bridge Race" (October 03, 2014 5:00 pm)
- Bruckelaufe: "The Bridge Race" (October 04, 2014 6:00 am)
- Johnson's Giant Pumpkin Farm Safety Day (October 11, 2014 10:00 am)
- 5th Annual Chicken Dinner & Silent Auction to benefit the Arenac County K9 Team (October 23, 2014 5:00 pm)
c/o Compassionate Care Home Health Services
6165 Bay Road, Ste. B
Saginaw, MI 48604