Support K9 Dogs & Units in Saginaw Valley Area
The SVPCA provides assistance by covering the costs for the dog, training, medical expenses, dog food, equipment, car inserts, carriers, leads, harnesses, heat alarms and other costs related to the K9 unit. We also provide funds to care for the K9 after retirement, including medical expenses, dog food and burial expenses. The SVPCA does not cover wages, overtime or benefits. Those are costs that departments are already undertaking.
Please be sure to take a minute to visit our Corporate sponsors. Having the support of businesses in the areas these K9 units cover is a tremendous blessing. It is with their support that we continue to fund K9 units in Saginaw County and we can't thank them enough. Special thanks to Wysong and Canidae for their sponsorships of both Saginaw Police K9 Units and the Arenac County Sheriff K9 unit. Please find them online by clicking their logo.
The Saginaw Valley Police Canine Association is funded by private and corporate donations, grants and various fundraising events. All donations are tax-deductible under the Saginaw Community Foundation’s 501(c)3 status. The SVPCA is currently set up as a pass-through fund via the Saginaw Community Foundation.
- Au Gres Lioness Annual Arts & Crafts Show (July 30, 2016 9:00 am)
- National Night Out (August 02, 2016 6:00 pm)
- Arenac County Public Safety Day (August 14, 2016 11:00 am)
- Michigan Renaissance Festival: Royal Pet & Ale Fest (August 20, 2016 10:00 am)
- Michigan Renaissance Festival: Royal Pet & Ale Fest (August 21, 2016 10:00 am)
c/o Compassionate Care Home Health Services
6165 Bay Road, Ste. B
Saginaw, MI 48604